Don’t come inside this part of the forum often, hence the delay….!
1. Yes they will offer you a price, of course lower than you could get if you sold privately, however if you went down the private road. Spanish law gives the buyers more rights if things go wrong. (That rings a bell doesn’t it..!)
2. All cars (2nd hand & new) sold though dealers come with a warranty. It 1 or 2 years.
3. To buy a car in Spain from a dealer you need empadronamiento, NIE & money!
4. I think it’s only if it is scrapped and over X years old.
5. There is a guide which insurance companies etc use for prices in cars. If you buy a car you pay tax according to the value, this value is written in stone by the hacienda. I was told a website name a while back from my insurance company which has all guide prices for car, age of car etc.
6. Yes lots of paperwork and yes you need a gestor saves having to queue up at traffico and makes sure you don’t get scammed when buying private. However a dealer would do this all for you.