Reply To: A messge to Mark Stucklin



@lenox wrote:

I’m with Angela on this one – maybe the prices will go down… maybe you may want to wait another year or two before buying a home in Spain – but, do you want to waste another couple of years living in the UK or Ireland. A couple more winters?
Don’t worry about the prices! If you can afford to buy in Spain then now is a good time. The sunny garden looks great from my window…

Do you know anybody who would not wait 2 years to save at least 25% of the price (50K Euros for a 200K property)? I cannot imagine anybody being that impatient.

On the other hand, I agree that that 25% reduction can be realised even now from a reaslistic seller.