Reply To: Should we join the Euro

Anonymous
Participant

Goodstich 44
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 pm Post subject:

Just Frank

The reply to you from Claire on the Greenhills thread, backs up what i
have said.

THE REPLY IS THERE FOR OTHERS TO JUDGE,I INDEED CONGRATLATED ALL INVOLVED AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND MY NEIGHBOURS ON GREEN HILLS.

The ‘Us’ as you well know is anyone who has consistantly supported those conned and cheated, and consistantly criticised the low-life we are up against.

WELL THIS IS WHERE WE DO DIFFER AS I SUPPORT CORRUPTION 7 DAYS A WEEK BUT I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE THAT THERS IS MORE TO SPAIN THAN SHOUTING SCUMBAGS ,CHEATS AND LIARS 24/7.
AS WELL YOU KNOW I HAVE MY OWN TROUBLES AND THOSE I HELP EVERYDAY.

You have not done either on several occasions, and worse still have criticised us when we have supported those wronged, by way of petition and writing to whoever we can.

PLEASE CHECK POSTINGS. I HAVE ON ALL OCCASIONS BEEN THE FIRST TO OFFER SUPPORT > BOTH YOU AND ONE OTHER HAVE TOLD ME THAT SUPPORT FROM THE LIKE OF ME ARE UNWELCOME SO I WITHDREW RATHER THAN UPSET ANY MOMENTUM.

Sorry Frank, but i think most of us are seing through your recent support of those wronged as more bull*hit from you. You are now realising that we are being proved to be right, and you want to jump on the bandwagon.

WELL.WELL. WHAT CAN I SAY 😯

TALK ABOUT A SMALL TRACK MIND. 😉

AS WITH THE PAST POSTINGS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD REFRAIN FROM INSULTS ON THIS AND THE OTHER FORUM WHERE ALL YOU DO IS JUMP ON BOARD TO ADD WEIGHT IN SOME SORT OF EGO TRIP IN THAT THE GOODSTICH44 FIGHT IS THE ONLY FACTOR THATS GOING TO INFLUENCE THE FUTURE.
THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT SOME OF “US” “MOST OF US” DO KEEP IN CONTACT 😯 AND WONDER WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
NOW. WHATEVER PROBLEMS YOU HAVE THEY ARE NOT WITH ME SO LETS KEEP IT THAY WAY.
THERE ARE MORE THINGS WE CAN BE DOING THAN TIT TATTING THAT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR.

Just Frank 8)