Reply To: Ilegal homes and Escruturias


Although you need an escritura it does not make a property legal and it certainly won’t entitle you to have your water and electricity connected for this you need the habitation licence .The latter comes from the townhall when all your paperwork has been stamped.
Not actually sure if you would then be classed as the promotor but it would be your names on a legal document.
Was under the impression the 4 year rule was no longer an option especially in areas where the J of A are still at loggerheads with the local ayuntamientos over the mass of illegal builds.