Reply To: Embargas on Non Resident bank accounts

Arthur Stuttard

I have now visited my bank – Caja Canarias. Apparently I now have to file a declaration of non-residence every 2 years (which I had aleady done), and the bank have to obtain a similar certificate from the National Police every year, for which they will charge me 9.45 euros.