Reply To: Hope for expats…

Anonymous
Participant

Hi
As my solicitor said many years back.
Fighting in most cases will prove fruitless and very expensive with only solicitors getting financial rewards.( proved right over they years despite being banned twice and left on my own accord.(However still keep a very keen interest in a few of the value posters)
The corruption is just to deep and the only way Spain will act is if they have no other choice and thats intervention by the European Courts for embargos and stamp dated time scales with severe penalties for non compliance ( Now the European Court doing something useful is another matter).
The way the banks/developers are useing the very laws to protect us to tie the courts up to estimeted 10 years in future cases will mean there will be NO end in site until/if the market returns ,thats the game their playing.
The goverment just make silly noises that they are getting on the case and expect us to believe it.Well they would wouldnt they as we were stupid enough to trust them before and look where that got us.
Even have solicitors telling us that its no problem as if you have a bank guarantee then just issue it if the developers are a month or two late and pick up yer cheque.
WILL THAT BE A.M or P.M ❓ 🙄

PROVE ME WRONG ? LETS HAVE THE ACTUAL FIGURES SHOWING HOW MANY OF THE MULTI THOUSANDS VALID CASES GOING TO COURT ARE SUCCESSFUL AND,AND AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK WITHOUT PROBLEMS.

UNLESS THE PAINT IS FORCED TO DRY IT NEVER WILL 😈 .

Gosh a Frank rant 😯

GOODBYE

Just Frank 8)