Reply To: Property crash continues – UK mortgage approvals lowest ever

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter Property crash continues – UK mortgage approvals lowest ever Reply To: Property crash continues – UK mortgage approvals lowest ever

Anonymous
Participant

@goodstich44 wrote:

mg

this sort of thing obviously goes on in the UK as well, but i think we can safely say the proportion is virtually nothing compared to Spain, as is the amount of unregulated rogues at all levels. Or are we back to mg cuckoo land, where you pretend things are no worse than in the UK?

Take off the blinkers, open the mind and brain and read factual reports on what goes on in UK, USA, France, Germany, Italy, etc.,
In Government, Law, Property, Accountancy, Sales, etc., etc.,

My thoughts are that many have been caught by a few in Spain, and a few of the many contribute to such forums as this and believe it is only in Spain and on such developments, that they have experience of, is where corruption and irregularities can be found.
Open the window, there is a big bad WORLD out there.
Surely, I believe I did read somewhere that you are in business, you have experienced it?

No doubt someone will read into this comment that I am supporting villains, crooks and cheats.