Reply To: Insurance for 2 bed apartment


If you want cover and terms similar to the UK and a policy in English, the best bet is probably IBEX, they offer Lloyds based insurance for expats. Most of the British Insurance Brokers or Agents in Spain use them (including Knights) and in most cases offer nothing else.

Best actually dealing direct and cutting out the commission which increases premiums in the end.