Reply To: La Reserva de Marbella

Anonymous
Participant

Suzanne..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 You so deserve this. I’m delighted for you and the other people involved. Congratulations to the lawyers concerned also. What a ray of hope for so many people. AT LAST JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE.

My goodness, you justifyably should be singing from the roof tops. I know they have appealed and I know from our own experience how frustrating that is. I am sure that you will get your money back.
This piece particularly pleased me:

Licence of First Occupation

Moreover, a town hall resolution existed issued by the “Comisión Gestora” in which it stated that the LFO had not been granted by “Administrative Silence” to developer Peñarroya for La Reserva de Marbella. The 29th of May 2006 a local legal report had already included La Reserva de Marbella’s Building Licence as one of many which were undergoing an administrative process that was reviewing it, being one of many Building Licences that were revoked by the Junta de Andalucía

This is relevant to many other developments where the developer has argued that they are legal because because of the AS rule.

The tide is turning. 😆