Reply To: Estate Agents STILL misleading purchasers

Anonymous
Participant
paulespana wrote:
and they are now having to pay again for what he didn’t provide. Fortunately, I know where he is, and one day….
You that I speak of, are doing just as much damage to the housing market here, as any of the crooked lawyers, or crooked, so called estate agents and crooked developers, have done in the past 10 years. Every negative comment that appears, brings down the value of all our properties, a few points a time. I repeat…It’s time to move on.
Maybe it’s time, for you as an old member, to retire, and for the forum to recruit more positive and sensible members. Victor Meldrew was funny, you’re not. You’re just a joke that nobody laughs at. 😛
That’s the end of this thread for me, because I’ve got more important things to do, than spend hours here, although I’m sure we’ll meet again in future threads. ¿Buenas noches!

So let’s see:
– you are trying to find the right moment to pay back to the Swede guy (do you have guns or other weapons)?
– Charlie is one of the responsible persons for the decline of property prices in Spain…
– you think that the Forum recruits people…

Does your mummy know that you spend so much on the internet before drinking your milk?