Reply To: Spanish property market 2008: soft landing or train wreck?

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter Spanish property market 2008: soft landing or train wreck? Reply To: Spanish property market 2008: soft landing or train wreck?

Anonymous
Participant

m.g
I fully understand that this is your genuine opinon and is indeed share by many including me if I keep reading and considering just the negatives involved.
It appears at times as though views are such that it is the will to see a crash so as to have an interesting debate.
However as can be seen on the poll results confirm I admit I do try to look at the positives.(I am amazed how close it is when reading the threads).
Senior Nick summed in up that there will be many that will loose in the short term and as you point out there may be winners and thats business.
The basics (apart from the corruption) are still the same for many that purchased in the first place.
Many will simply have to take a longer and less of a financial viewpoint and those that were in it the money will loose short term or will have to take a much longer view.(your an investor so you will know what I mean)
May not be a bad time to look at Banks. 😉
As I have said many times only few are not effected by this whole sham but in the end it will be time to move on.

Frank 8)