Reply To: Tell the World

Anonymous
Participant

Hang on a mo.?

Listen ? This is my deal and is open to me if I agree to sign even before the investors and big institutions get in. 😀
Katy ? Think your clever do you in buying two so you can sell one before completion so making a profit to help pay for the other.
You little devil in doing the ole Piggy back trick. 😉
Going to have to be a bit quicker than that as I got in before the price increase and hate to tell you but I bought four. 😉
Yep 4 ? Better believe it 4 and as confirmed by the developer/estate agent and above all their solicitors that this little ole piggy back deal will mean I can spin the 3 and more than pay for the first . 😀 😀 😀
They all cant be wrong can they 😕 and they moved heaven and earth to ensure ensure that I could sign and secure the properties all at the same time to avoid time and expence of coming back.( yep all in 1 day,impressed,? I bet you are) 😕
Cant praise them all enough and the system was sooo quick without all of that paper work rubbish associated with the U.K.
They were very impressed with me and my cunning in being right in there,head first being able to spot a deal when I see it .( no brainer really?Thats what I told them ,with being let in on the ole Disney info and all that)
They even bought me a meal after and paid for the wine Mateus Rosa no other ( expensive,I know but didnt want them to think I was an idiot you understand drinking the cheap plonk) 8)
I know? Guess everyone cant be soooo clever as me and will let you into a secret which my estate agent let me in on.?
The whole of Manchester United.and Chelsea and Ricky Hatton and Ant and Dec and the Prince of Wales,no other 😉 😀 have bought on my development and when this gets out the prices will soar. 😀 ( beats working and made for life 😀 )
Yep ? I know some must be gutted and amazed that like the Bransons and Sugars of this world some of us have it some dont : 8)
If anyone wants any advice or help,I can supply all of my contacts so you tooooo can be super rich like what I am going to be.
Inez .The deal is still on as I am on a role. 😀

Double super cool Frank 8)