Yep deposit is all ready to go,and cant wait to make my 30% profit ,selling before completion. 😀
Hopefully its near the new Disney resort so if I decide to keep it I can rent it out for 12 weeks in the summer and that should cover the mortgage.
Would be great if I could use the developers solicitors as it keeps it nice and convenient.
This is a no brainer ?Where do I sign before the prices go up on the next phase. 😕
Thanks ever so 😀