Reply To: habitation certificate



Hi Maria,

Thank you for your reply. The Albox PGOU is currently being reviewed.

Should I go there in person and make a request to have it changed for our property? If so, do you know what form I should ask for?

I’m sorry, but I did not understand what you meant by “allegate”.