Reply To: Re : Court cases

Anonymous
Participant

@katy wrote:

I did not intend to post again on this thread

Likewise, but the post you have made cannot be allowed to pass without comment and correction!!

@katy wrote:

you state that most of the problems are in marbella Do you not read any press reports!

Yes we read press reports, and form an opinion. My opinion is that number wise Marbella figures pretty heavily in the statistics but do you not read fully the posts you make comments upon……….

@paulandlyn wrote:

I would love to see the actual figure, but I would guestimate that over half of those involve Marbella.

@katy wrote:

I agree that many do have problem free purchases

I am glad that we agree on what was the basis of my original posting

@katy wrote:

I do not intend to get into the “my place is better than your place” scenario as that would be childish. But will just say that marbella does not have the “Rose and Crown” type Brit bars offering all day breakfasts complete with a clientele of tattood blokes and over fourties women with pierced tummys, unfortunately Fuengirola does.

Well you managed to get into that kind of childish senario! Have you been to Marbella Port recently? Compares with Fuengirola!! Yes Fuengirola suffers from the “Tattoo and Piercings” brigade if you wish to look at certain areas of the Paseo – in the same way that so many people view Marbella as plastic – plastic people with plastic money and plastic t**s ! In the same way, Benalmadena Port is actually a far nicer place than Banus, unless you wish to be a dealer! Try some of the Spanish Bars in the areas we referred to where a nice Tapa and Bottle of Beer or Glass of Tinto will cost 2 Euros compared with 5 Euros in Marbella. Mind you that 5 Euros would be cheaper than the 6.95 plus IVA plus 15% service charge that a Brit owned Marbella Bar close to the hospital tried to charge me for a watery pump produced glass of Coke last week. After a little dispute where the Coke was sent back but they still tried to charge for it, funny how they couldn’t find their complaints book! Mind you, no complaints book = no pay or Local Police and a 1,000 Euro fine for no complaints book. But again, please read the previous posting fully…….

@paulandlyn wrote:

For my own part, I have always bought in the Fuengirola / Benalmadena / Mijas triangle

@katy wrote:

You really must stop posting this stuff just to try and sell your house

Fortunately, the house is not in Marbella. We do not have the problem of trying to sell a house that is any way illegal. We are not waiting to see if the Town Hall manage to get authority to legalise the house by changing the Town Plan where there is a posibility that in 18 months time, their attempts will be refused by the regional government. I post on this forum if I have something to say and it has nothing to do with trying to sell a house. Quite simply, I am not concerned if I sell or don’t. I will actually give it to the end of the year and if it is not sold I have an international blue chip company offering to enter into a long term rental contract at a very good rent. I have removed my signature from this post in case you still believe this is my reason for responding to you!

@katy wrote:

I would say to anyone contemplating buying..why not!

We agree again where it matters!!