Reply To: Registering with the Catastro


Just to let yoy know that the form you need is the 901N, which you can find on the Catastro website

Click on the right hand box named Modelos de Declaracion de Alteraciones
and the forms are listed and available in PDF to print out.

With it you need the original and copies of the escritura, NIE and passport.