Reply To: ACTION !!!

Anonymous
Participant

@goodstich44 wrote:

…. many of them probably feel this bad publicity makes their chance of selling/renting, even harder, but it’s not helping to force change for the good in the long run.

There’s no doubt at all that many believe this, & definitely regard exposure as a threat to their finances.

It seems to me that those of us in limbo with our ‘purchases’ in Spain fall into one of 3 categories:
Some have taken up the ‘que sera, sera’ attitude & believe that they can do nothing about the situation, and are content to just sit & wait, & see what happens. Then there are those of us who are fighting with all our strength to get justice & have our legitimate Rights addressed. Finally, there are those who are aware of the facts and have got into league with their corrupt developer & their lawyers in an attempt to sell their illegal properties onto someone else. Not only is this amoral – it is also fraud, and these previous ‘owners’ will not be able to feel ‘relieved it’s over’. People are being charged with this & taken to Court -www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_10768.shtml

The irony of this is that in Marbella alone 30,000 properties are illegal, yet still the ‘purchaser’ is forced to take the developer to Court to get back what is rightfully theirs. To make things even more unbelievable some are allowed to be counter-sued for not completing on an illegal property ❗ The arrogance of these toe-rags & their superior attitude is sickening. But, remember, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Am spending several hours per day on this now & won’t slacken or give up – that’s a Promise. Hopefully I should soon have some responses to letters I’ve recently sent & will keep all informed as soon as they arrive.