Reply To: Spanish Real Estate Bubble bursts

Anonymous
Participant

@ralita wrote:

@Claire wrote:

[quote=”ralita

Conclusion: British people need a much better education in economic and, especially, Mathematics.

Ralita, I’m taken aback that you come onto the forum today for the first time and are abusive. Another EA with too much time on their hands ❓ Pathetic! 🙄

What a great logic you have.

Everybody who dislikes stupid Brits with their borrowed money is an EA , right?

I have two friends who are teaching at Univ. in Barcelona and Valencia, they cannot afford to buy anything. Why? because some “investors” came and artificially increased the prices, by using funny money. The only chance for prosessors at Univ. in Spain to buy anything is that these Brits are badly burned and they will need to sell at 50% of the price they paid.
I am keeping my fiongers crossed for that to happen as soon as possible.

My prediction: prices in 2012 will be at 70% what they are now in good places and 40% in bad places.

My sincere apologies to some EA’s for putting you in the same category as this pathetic being.

Ralita, “Beware the green-eyed monster“! Instead of blaming other people (British people, no “funny money”…just hard earned money)…blame your own greedy native developers and corrupt government officials 🙄 .

Everybody who dislikes stupid Brits with their borrowed money is an EA , right?

Obviously not! 😆

BUT

The EA’s LOVE the British people with whatever money they have..however they got it. The more the merrier. Therein lies the problem.