Reply To: Reform

Profile photo of Anonymous

If your house needs major works doing, then it is highly likely you will require a major works licence for which you will require the services of an architect.
So, why not save yourself a lot of hassle and employ an architect now, get them to prepare the schedule of works and specification and ask them to go out to tender to builders on your behalf?