Reply To: THE GOOD NEWS THREAD

Anonymous
Participant

Hi Goodstitch/Katy
Thats a problem getting people to agree and they are still taking the developer to court (which was part of the agreement out of the fund)
Remember, this is the good news thread ?
I do fully understand what you are saying bud and am up for any fight,
These people have taken a different stance as the system is sooo corrupt that they felt they could spend thousands and years in legal fees and just build further dept the developer would go goes bust while their equity/ development was looking sadder by the week.
One of the owners had their place on the market for many months but since, they have had one offer.
The cess pit that these developers/estate agents and in particular the solicitors have created would be something I would love to bury their heads in, however after 5 years of hell these lot are protected in every angle I have tried.
Yes its sooo sad but remember this is the good news thread and in this instance this appears good news for them as they have taken the steps they have.
( like you the thought of.them getting away with anything makes me sick to the gut)
Catch any of these ba-tards who have screwed us and anyone can go top of the class of this thread as that!
WILL BE GOOD NEWS?
Regards
Jim