Reply To: GREEN HILLS

Anonymous
Participant

Hi Jon
I know what you mean as it is very hard to follow as I find it all baffling myself
gnik ! thankyou so much
As you may be aware by know the secret six or is it seven have been very active on another forum ,something about Porkie Pies or liar which ever you want to call it.
I have only just noticed this as I answered this this question about another interest in a property in La Reserva earlier today.
It appears that this was some sort of childlike set up ( you know something a six or seven year old would do)
Ends with Nada nada nada probably another of the secret codes?
Are these people really the ones that have been posting advice the property market in Spain?
Have people really taken any notice of these guys or should say play school,if they have then heaven help them.
Is this what these people with the sleepless nights are relying on ?
So what happens now as its clear its just a big game to them ,just a game with our properties.
Lets say?
E,mmm I THINK THAT EVERYONE WITHOUT AN L,F.O should sign today as I have just bought another six doing just that
Now you tell me where you bought and I will tell you where I have bought these
(forgot I asked this before?)
However you have Detective Dorethy on your side and that really clever undercover Suzanne with her stunning slight of the hand tricks.(see porkie Pies forum)
Another one that lives in Greece with another that walks her dogs and slags the properties we own( I will tell you if you are getting warmer to give you an extra start)
MY MUM TAUGHT ME
SHOW MANNERS ? SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS? NEVER TRY TO BE CLEVER AT SOMEONES ELSES EXPENCE ? KEEP QUITE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKNG ABOUT ?DONT GET INVOLVED IF ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Now children go an play and make sure you have learnt you lesson.
NOW LETS HAVE A GROWN UP FORUM THAT REALLY HELPS PEOPLE