Reply To: LOS LAGOS SANTA MARIA GOLF – LFO rejected by Town Hall

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter LOS LAGOS SANTA MARIA GOLF – LFO rejected by Town Hall Reply To: LOS LAGOS SANTA MARIA GOLF – LFO rejected by Town Hall

Anonymous
Participant

Hi

I sent the link to this thread to the company dealing with Los Lagos and this is the response I got.

I would like to make clear that the statement that the thread refers to says that the Town Hall does not recognize the LFO to be granted through “Administrative Silence”. In no case has it been said that the LFO has been refused. It is matter of opinion. The developer understands the LFO to be granted, since it can no longer be refused while some people do not recognize the administrative silence. It is true that all Licences are being reviewed. We have spoken to the Interim Committee and what they are looking to do is to “formalize” all existing Licences through “compensation”. I.e. they will be asking for money to issue a Licence. This will also apply to all developments, not just new ones

Be clear i am only reproducing the reply i got for everyones information, so don’t shoot me 🙂

regards

Paul