Reply To: Reforming



I’m sorry but we seem to be talking at cross purposes.

I know we have to get licences for demolition and rebuilding the extension and stated that we would go to the ayuntamiento for these.

My query was regarding an architect. Why do we need to pay a huge amount of money to one for rebuilding the existing walls? This was the bit that puzzled me before. 🙂

We have quotes in from Spanish and English builders btw.. 😀