Reply To: Re: backpayment of renta



Hello Drakan,

I don’t want things to get too complicated! If I pay both taxes on form 214 this year, will the hacienda send me a bill for the previous 2 years? The amount of tax is very small at 80 euro per year, so I don’t want to go to the expense of hiring a fiscal representative! I just wan to make sure I am paying all the taxes that I’m required to pay when owning a holiday apartment.

regards, Saga