Reply To: Contract cancellation.



Hi, Forgot to say in my reply to your pm, that as I understand it (I’m sure I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong! đŸ˜• ) your lawyer has to take your contract to a Notary to demonstrate that the developers have breached the contract and the Notary will then decide if he can”rubber stamp”and declare your contract null & void and then you can go ahead to present a case to the Court for the return of your monies.

Good luck.