Reply To: Registering with a Dr


Just an update on this. Our friends went today wíth their certifed certificatesand are now being told they need NIEs for their 2 children in order to register them…looking at the local government site, it suggests you just need your family book, so our marriage and birth certs…we have yet to register at a Drs due to their problems…HELP!