Reply To: Is it worth approaching Watchdog or another TV programme?

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter Is it worth approaching Watchdog or another TV programme? Reply To: Is it worth approaching Watchdog or another TV programme?

Anonymous
Participant

Hi I would just like to write in defence of Claire who I know is speaking for quite a number of us who now correspond with each other out with this forum. I would point out that very few of us bought whilst on holiday in the sun our purchase was a considered one especially as for many of us it involved either re-mortgaging our uk property or borrowing by other means a very large amount of money to enable us to pay a deposit. ( a very large percentage of which went to line the pockets of estate agents) I am certain there are reputable estate agents however that is not our experience all we want is to be treated fairly and to get our money back after 3 years of waiting. Claire has every right to be bitter and I am grateful to her for her contributions to this forum as it provides therapy at the very least for those in a similar situation and we don’t feel so helpless and alone. The offensive nature of your posting does nothing to change my negative feelings about many who work in you profession if anything it reinforces them