Reply To: When Your Lawyer Lets You Down

Thank you very much for your responses. I did email the developer’s lawyer and ask for our BG. I have inserted my original mail and his reply below….

Dear Mr. xxxxx

The construccion is just finished and your money have been deposit in the special account of the promotion. Your money is now granted by the construccion. Best regards.

Original Message

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:37 AM
Subject: Santa Maria Green Hills

Dear ,

I have just been informed by our lawyer (Sr xxxxx) that he has not yet received our bank guarantee for the purchase of this apartment. He told me that he has asked for it on several occasions but Marbella Vista Golf have not given it to him.

I have phoned the Banco Popular Hipotecario today and the customer services department searched for a record of our bank guarantee. They were NOT able to find it.

Could you please explain why, after almost 2 years, my lawyer has still not been provided with a copy of the bank guarantee ?
Could you also tell me when he can expect to receive a copy of our Bank Guarantee?
Could you also tell me why the B.P.H have no record of our bank guarantee?

As you may understand, I am extremely worried about this situation and look forward to your prompt reply,

Best regards,

You will notice that that he says the contruction is complete now. We have not had any communication from the developers relating to this or anything else for that matter…. 😕

We are visiting Marbella very shortly. We will make a point of paying our ex-lawyer and MVG a visit and will let you know how we get on.

Best regards,