Reply To: New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!!

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!! Reply To: New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!!

Anonymous
Participant

To “concerned”

As the agent I believe you DO have a responsibility to your client and YES, if my property was not going ahead, I would EXPECT you to come to some arrangement with the developer who “should have” built it to offer me a comparible property AT THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE.

Should this prove to be an outrageous expectation, I would EXPECT you to liase on my behalf to get back all the money I had paid very speedily, possibly by threatening the developer that your large company would not deal with them again and would give them adverse publicity to future clients?

It appears that neither of the above has happened and you feel you can negate all responsibility……not the best way to ensure a long term client base!

The least you could do in the circumstances is reimburse your client with your commission….it appears that has not happened either.

I sincerely hope that “what goes around, comes around” in your company’s case, very quickly.