Reply To: New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!!

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Spanish Real Estate Chatter New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!! Reply To: New Purchasers??? Read These Links about this Company!!!

Anonymous
Participant

I will keep in touch. I really CARE about you. I take it all very personally”………………we’ve never heard from him again ??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil As a PS, he told us he had bought a penthouse on our development with a friend, but not to say anything as he shouldn’t really do it. He couldn’t resist as it was such a good buy and that he wanted to buy his friend out on completion. He even discussed it with M***** G*****, the sales director when we went to their on site office! I cannot believe we were SO NAIEVE Embarassed

Sounds like we had the same guy, I also had the lots of footballers are my best clients speech 8) Like you my new best friend and the aftersales refuse to answer emails or phone calls

This must be a standard technique! I know that one of them bought on my development as well – he bought for 300 and sold for 500 with no problem, strangely nobody else has sold for a profit – or in fact sold at all 😈

Professional con men…. springs to mind here !! 8)