Reply To: Anybody have experience with Bennecke Investments?

Anonymous
Participant

Hi Keith,

We had been assured we would be sent regular updates on progress with the build and that has not been the case. When a contact in Spain told us there were problems regarding a water supply to the properties we contacted after sales for information which took several weeks to get any answers. We were told that the gentleman dealing with our file was “very busy” attending the notary etc with clients so difficult to contact.

Since then there have been many delays as our property should have been ready “before the summer”. Due to problems with an electricity supply, completion has still not taken place and there is no firm indication when it may happen. Our lawyer has been very good at liasing with the developers on our behalf.

I think the problems have been because our contacts had been with Bennecke staff at a different office and we are not known to the staff at Torrevieja who had no previous dealings with this development and it is a fair distance from their base.

This is my personal experience only and as I said in the previous post, had the Albir office still been open, I am sure the communication would have remained as professional and timely as it was during 2004.