Reply To: Sofia and Claire



We will eventually, get our money back because we have a Bank Guarantee. If we have to wait to exercise this it will not be until October 2006.
To enable us to buy in Spain, we were going to sell our present house and “downsize,” to release the equity needed to make the purchase at Green Hills. There is no way we want to sell our house now to buy something we don’t want.

From the information we have had here, and according to our lawyers, it appears we should not have to wait for our money to be returned as no building has transpired. We should be reimbursed now as our contracts have expired. We should only have to wait for the BG in the event that the company was bankrupt. This is not the case.