Reply To: Urgent tax advise needed


@Anonymous wrote:

Drakan, your last paragraph was very interesting regarding minimising the CP amount. I have never been offered this service by any lawyer. Do I have to suggest it to them?

You’re welcome Flynn.

Hi Guest.

Your lawyer ought to do this automatically when hiring his service to file a Tax model 212 to obtain a refund for the 5% withheld money (being yourself the NR seller).

It has to do with the amount of costs you had -and can prove- at the time of the purchase plus other technical legality issues.