Reply To: Spanish Lawyers

Anonymous
Participant

HELLO DRAKAN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, RE FEES WITH LAWYER I THINK MY LAWYER WORKS ON HIS OWN IN MALAGA,AS WHEN EVER IVE CALLED HIM HE IS ALLWAYS ON END OF PHONE, NOT SURE AS TO HOW I ASK HIM TO REDUCE HIS FEES AS HE IS ALL READY HOLDING 50% OF HIS FEES? AS FOR DEVELOPMENT ITS AWAY FROM COAST AND INLAND, IM NOT LOOKING AT MAKING MONEY, THINKING OF HOLDING FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS , I THINK PRICES ARE MORE CHEAPER INLAND AND MIGHT NOT FALL AS HARD AS COAST OR MAYBE IM DREAMING, IM STILL TRYING TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS DEVELOPER BUT I CAN NOT FIND ANY THING ON GRUPO RUDINA BUT WILL KEEP LOOKING, BUT WITH ALL THE IMFORMATION I NOW HAVE AT LEAST I CAN CHECK IF MY LAWYER IS DOING HIS WORK OK , SHAME I NEVER HAD A LAWYER LIKE YOU DRAKEN 😆 , A KIND PERSON ON THIS FORUM IN SPAIN I THINK CALLED UP TOWN HALL IN IZZNALLOZ AND WAS TOLD BUILDING LICENCE IS GOING THROUGH AND SHOULD NOT BE TO LONG,, I TO HOPE IM NOT MAKEING A WRONGE CHOICE, BUT THE RIGHT CHOICE IS NOT TO BUY ON OVER DEVELOPED COAST THANKS BUN.. 😉