Reply To: Another tax question (sorry!)


Mrs. H

If you have a residency permit (tarjeta de residencia) that proves beyond all doubt that you are tax resident in Spain. You can make a tax declaration if you want to be on the safe side, but in this case you would do the IRPF – income tax, rather than Patrimonio. However, as before, if you want to be extra sure, check with a Spanish tax consultant.