Reply To: English speaking property lawyer Galicia



I have property in Spain since 2009 and have a NIE A4 paper, I have been unable to come back to Spain since March 2020,

Can you assist me in getting TIE Card /Paper

Do I have to get a Spanish driving license or is uk one OK after 40 years i have got

I have money in Spanish bank but work in Dubai more than 185 days a year?

so can i live in my flat every day of the year? once retired

well i get taxed on my IK Pension ? in Spain ?

Kind regards Clive