Reply To: New Andalucian Rental Decree – dates?

Mark Stücklin

Hi John,

What kind of a property do you have? The licence you mention is for commercial premises, not housing, and the certificate of age just refers to when a property was built. For housing you need either an LFO or habitation certificate (cédula de habitabilidad).