Reply To: changing the name on property deeds

Mark Stücklin

Ruscombe, it’s not complicated but it’s not that easy either. You will need the help of a lawyer. As part of probate you will need to demonstrate that your mother is the sole inheritor, then get the title deeds changed before notary, then inscribed in the property register.