Reply To: Best investment opportunities in Costa Brava

LisaM
Participant

Hi Mark

Thank you very much for the considered response. My first priority is an accessible property to enjoy with family and friends – for us this does include a decent nightlife. Which is primarily why I considered Tossa and Lloret as an obvious choice. However, I fully agree there are more desirable locations and the Russian situation is an interesting one I hadn’t thought of.

Since I don’t plan to rent the property out, it seems logical to look at potential capital growth in the medium/long term as a secondary consideration.

My impressions of L’Estartit from a previous visit is that it lacks a hub and feels a bit soulless. But I’m happy to be proven wrong on that!

I have been considering the Blanes / Malgrat region also, and the train connection is a massive plus. However, I hadn’t looked south of Barcelona at all – Castelldefels does indeed look far less developed than the other regions.

I will be visiting the region in June and will aim to hit all the spots on this list. If there is anywhere else you feel I might be missing, I would really value your opinion!
Best regards

Lisa