Reply To: Tax liability



In general, as you are resident in Spain you have to declare all (worldwide) incomes. But in your annual fillings you should also respect costs which reduce the taxes. But every case is different and needs a concrete study.

In any case it’s strongly recommendable to every resident in Spain which has assets and incomes out of Spain to consult a local tax advisor who is competent in the Spanish as well as in the UK tax rules to avoid surprises in the future.