Reply To: What happens if (or when) UK withdraws from EU?


If we go back into the EAA (European Economic Area) where we were before joining EU we will still get the EHIC European Health card.I am not sure about the reduced CGT on a property sale though.But many sellers only pay 3 per cent and clear off anyway.