REDUCED TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi If anyone is looking to a start a new family life then this could be the house for you, particularly if you have children as this is a family home. The local children play out in the street together as the road is so quiet you do not need to worry what they are up to because you can see them. The street has three generations of two families living on it amongst our neighbours and we are the only English family on the road. We have lived in the property since Jan 2006 (the property had already been fully renovated).

We have a landline telephone, broadband internet (both of which are now available with a number of providers including Telefonica), British Sky TV is available, and there are plenty of schools, bars and restaurants all within walking distance. The property is situated in the Old Town or Casco Antiguo and so you can therefore have the best of what is traditionally Spanish (the bread man will still leave your bread on your front door and you pay him when you see him – no-one runs off with it!), and he comes by every morning except Sunday.

The property is in Cehegin, Northwest Murcia and we are now only the two of us and two dogs (plus regular waifs and strays). So we are looking for a smaller property with outside space, where I can help more with our local dog rescue http://www.dogslookingforahome.com/ Please visit http://www.freewebs.com/aplaceinthesun2 for photos and details. 🙂

The council tax equivalent for 2008 was less than 50.00€ for the year, bins emptied every day and streets cleaned every other day! And no community charges! We hope to hear from you 😀

This is a private sale.

Anonymous
      Participant

Hi there. This sounds interesting. Can you give me an indication of what you are looking for? I can find no reference to how much you are selling your property for!

thanks

Anonymous
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Many thanks for the interest – and muchas gracias Charlie for the link to the website 🙂

If you have any questions about the property at all please feel free to email me at wendy@wendyscraftycorner.com

Best regards Wendy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Homes for Sale by Owner (FSBO) And Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.