Near Mar Menor family house in Beg

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

House for sale in the south of Albacete region, in Beg (near Andaluzian border and near Nerpio found in the Sierra del Segura) a house of 100 m2 + a garden of approx. 12m2 directly from owner. The house is registered in the statal register of title deeds we have own parcel number. I’d like to sell it because of family reason, I inherited the house. There is electricity, water, sewer, the property is in good condition, kitchen is fitted with electric cooking utensils and refrigerator. The gas oven works with gas bottles, in the kitchen fireplace available. The parts of the house: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 living room with Amaricana kitchen, 1 bathroom with toilet and bidet.
      The IBI (property tax) 65 euros / year. Transportation is good, new roads pass near Beg, the bus stop is 30 meters away from the village. The Sierra del Segura mountain, one of the most beautiful national parks, Mar Menor which is famous for high salt has convenient access. Tourism there is very acitve. There are many working possibilities even in the smaller villages.The price of the house is 29900 euros. I am interested in home changing if the flat is in Budapest. Please send email kiralyksz@gmail.com or 0034606689436 or 0036203373398
      I can send pictures.[attachment=2:2660ez5l]Beg aldea adv 5.jpg[/attachment:2660ez5l][attachment=1:2660ez5l]Beg aldea adv6.jpg[/attachment:2660ez5l][attachment=0:2660ez5l]Beg aldea adv2.jpg[/attachment:2660ez5l]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Homes for Sale by Owner (FSBO) And Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.