December 3, 2007 at 2:33 pm #53496AnonymousParticipant
FOR SALE – Cosy, artistic attic flat in the old centre of the beautiful and historical town of Ronda, Andalucia, southern Spain
A flat spread over 60m2 and comprising:
– 1 sitting room with sleeping alcove off it (with space for single bed) opening onto a private terrace with views over the rooftops and across to the mountains of the Sierra de las Nieves,
– 1 double bedroom (with large window looking onto internal patio)
– bathroom (with bath, shower over bath, basin, toilet and washing machine)
– kitchen with space for large table to sit round (with large window onto internal patio)
– terrace with views over town rooftops to mountains and small covered area for log store
– private front door area at top of spiral staircase (with glass roof above), shared entrance hall with post box and door to street
The flat is in the attic of an elegant-fronted town house in the old centre of the commercial area of Ronda (Ronda being built on either side of its famously deep gorge with the ancient “cuidad” of aristocratic town houses on one side and the rest of the town on the other). The flat is minutes from the main squares of the town with their historical buildings and restaurants, minutes from the main shopping street, minutes from the bus and train stations and from the beautiful town park, and also only a ten minute walk down a cobbled street to open fields and olive groves due to Ronda’s stunning position on the edge of a cliff looking out across open countryside to mountain ranges.
The flat is decorated in a rustic style with terracotta tiles, wooden floors and a wood burning stove, so that by being a little attic on top of a town building it appears like a rural cottage in the sky: a quiet retreat for an artist or writer inspired by the culture of the town and beauty of the surrounding countryside or an idea holiday apartment for visitors wanting a pied-a-terre in the very centre of a special town. It would work well as a home for one individual or a couple, or it is possible to sleep up to 4 (sofa bed in sittingroom) for holidays or as a rental business.
A wonderful flat in a fantastic location! I am sorry to sell after 7 happy years but life has taken a different turn and the time has come… I’d be glad to find someone who would love this unique place as much as I have done. Available for sale from mid-February 2008. For more information and photos please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The forum ‘Homes for Sale by Owner (FSBO) And Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.