We would like to buy a 2 bedroom apartment on a coast not far from any of the major airports, within 30-45 mins by car/train/bus from the airport. We’d prefer something more southern, such as Malaga area since we’re more familiar with that area, but we’re open to Almeria, Cadiz, Alicante etc.
This will be a cash purchase and our budget is up to 100,000 euros. We’re willing to act quickly if required, however, we are not in a rush.
Our prefences are as follows:
– The apartment has to be legal, located ‘in town’, within walking distance to the beach, shops and other facilities.
– No urbanization, and a car must not be required.
– Low maintenace charges, no swimming pools, etc.
– Heating and/or A/C is a plus.
– We’d like to buy directly from the owner without intermediate parties, but we’re open to dealing with agents if necessary.
Everything you need to know about property in Spain
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.