3 Bed 2 Bath Quad that you can actually live in. 135k Euros

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pazza
      Participant

Had enough of the doom and gloom in the UK? Not planning on staying long enough to pay for Gordon’s folly?

Despite the fall in the Pound, the cost of living in Spain is still lower than the UK, and as for the Council taxes, well they are about 15% of what I pay in the UK. Factor in the reduction in winter heating costs and the winter sunshine and you can see why Spain is still the favourite country for the British looking to retire abroad.

I have For Sale, a lovely house that is suitable for living in permanently or as a holiday home. About 35% of the neighbours are permanent residents.

Property has been priced realistically at 135,000 Euros to sell in the current market and comes fully furnished and fitted out. The builders were asking 185K for these not long ago and you would still have had to spend 10K on the property and 10k on furnishings to get to this condition.

Why am I selling then? Simply because I have purchased another larger house on the Costa Blanca.

For details click on:-

http://www.wherepropertysells.com/index.php?option=com_hotproperty&task=view&id=930&Itemid=41

Pazza
      Participant

Forgot to mention that the development has 2 spacious community pools, so you don’t have to worry about large pool maintenence costs per annum.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Homes for Sale by Owner (FSBO) And Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.