Spain’s leading appraisal company Tinsa offers fast, efficient, and cost-effective due diligence reports on homes in Spain. Don’t buy a home in Spain without one.
Certify legal is a due diligence report on a residential property carried out by Tinsa to make the purchase more secure by providing the buyer with the necessary information to avoid charges or unforeseen problems that might not be obvious to the untrained eye.
The report lays out the circumstances of the property being sold from a planning, building, and energy-efficiency perspective, and makes it easy for your conveyancing lawyer to focus on the legal side of the transaction.
Different levels of assessment of Certify Legal are available depending on the client’s specific requirements.
The benefits of requesting a Certify Legal report before buying a home in Spain:
- The property is examined from all angles in one document. This information would usually have to be collated from several different experts.
- It gives the interested parties security regarding the planning and tax situation of the property in the transaction.
- It allows flexibility in the timeframe of the transaction, and can speed things up.
- It differentiates properties with a Certify Legal report from others on the market that do not provide guarantees regarding their situation.
- The dossier’s quality presentation under the TINSA brand gives a professional and transparent impression that gives buyers in Spain peace of mind.
- The dossier contains proposals for amendments to the property that may reduce tax liability on owning and selling the property and which, in any case, anticipate problems that arise from incorrect data in the property description in the land and administrative registries.
- Very competitively priced.
For extra peace of mind request a Certify Legal report from Tinsa before buying home in Spain. Discuss it with your conveyancing lawyer.
[efsbutton style=”” size=”” color_class=”” icon=”fi-page-filled” align=”left” type=”link” target=”false” title=”Download the Certify Legal brochure” link=”https://www.spanishpropertyinsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Tinsa-certify-legal-brochure-20160711.pdf”]
[efscolumn lg=”8″ md=”6″ smoff=”0″ mdoff=”0″ lgoff=”0″ ]
Tinsa is the leading valuations company in Spain, and offers services in English such as legal searches, official online valuations, and energy certificates.
[efscolumn lg=”3″ md=”6″ smoff=”0″ mdoff=”0″ lgoff=”0″ ]
0034 91 336 4326
[efspanel style=”” type=””]
Or fill in this form to contact Tinsa for more information.