Many people dream of building their own house in Spain, or refurbishing a property with potential. But if building a house or renovating a property in your own country is a big commitment, imagine how much more of a challenge it is in a foreign country like Spain.
The key to success is knowledge and organisation: You have to know what you are doing and be well organised.
This section will help you get your mind around the key issues to understand if you plan to build or refurbish a property in Spain.
- Getting the job done
- Information and documentation required
- Land classification and planning zones in Spain
- Permits or licences required for building or refurbishing property in Spain
- The professionals involved and their responsibilities
- Types of building projects in Spain
- Useful Construction Terms in English and Spanish
Latest All TIPS & GUIDES, INSIGHT FOR OWNERS, SPANISH HOME BUILDING & RENOVATION News