Just to let you know that I have been informed today that
‘yes, I can withdraw from the contract and you will receive your deposit’
!!! But how long will I have to wait………….. ????
I believe from the conversation I had that there will be at least a six month delay. And I can imagine probably longer if there are loads of people withdrawing.
Atlas seem to have washed their hands of the situation and now , not suprisingly, this is all the fault of the builder.
Watch this space. I will keep you informed of any useful information. Likewise if anyone reads this message and has any useful info to pass on re: retrieval of deposit e.g solictior advice, things definitely not to do etc all info will be gratefully received.
Determined ex Atlas customer