Re: Re: The 10 best places to buy abroad in 2011

LoadingFavourite
Profile photo of zoro
zoro
Participant

@ethnatkev wrote:

@katy wrote:
So we are to take as credible a commercial property exhibition organiser 😆 I know someone from the USA who used to pay for space at these events. They stopped attending the level of potential punters were so thin on the ground last year. They may be right, they maybe wrong but their bumff is done to publicise their next venue and attract more agents to rent out space.eems most people are at the stage where anything positive. however vague is clung on as gospel.

I would say if you asked 5000 working class people where they would buy abroad about 4800 would say Spain but most of them will never aspire to own anything.

Surprise surprise….I didn’t expect anything other than negative comments to be honest…
At least Mark is seeing this as a positive thing.
Whatever or whovever does the surveys or publicity, it is still good advertisement for Spain.
It is the 2011 catalogue for property abroad which a LOT of people read and base their decisions on, so saying Spain is the No.1 place to buy is great news for Spain. And I am sure Spain will love the article! It’s too late for your opinion on this one anyway, it is published now and will be on the shelves for 2011 😀

Uhmm, didn’t this particular publication also trumpet Spain as the number 1 location for prospective buyers in 2010, 2009 and so on. I’m not sure that it has the influence on the market that has been ascribed to it, but I don’t suppose it can do any harm… oh, unless this is a previously unnoticed cause and effect situation… that’s a scary thought. 🙂